Friday, April 18, 2008

Creeping Back In...

Well, if no one has given up on me, I am going to finally post again. Sorry. Here goes...
We have picked up the pace a little bit here lately with the weather warming up and I am almost begging people to take our puppies. We have accomplished with giving one away. Yes, one. Grrr. We are going to have to go to Walmart and sit in the parking lot until enough people feel sorry for them and take them home. I have posted ads and flyers.
It has been interesting. Last weekend we were going to go and sit at Walmart but can you believe it? It snowed off and on all day. In mid April. This has been one of the craziest winters ever!
I want to post some of our Easter pictures of the boys. They were really cute. Aaron has a cowboy hat that he really loves (and I do too :)) so I decided to use it during my picture taking. Check them out!





1 comment:

Megan said...

Awww. They're growing up so fast. Aiden looks so much older.

Oh, and this is Megan! Miss you guys!