Friday, October 17, 2008

Congrats Joel!!!

We had an incredible trip to Nashville last weekend to see (and for me, meet) Ricks son, Joel who was graduating from the Nashville Automotive and Diesel College. With honors! Congrats Joel! I wanted to share with everyone some of the pictures that Anne took. I didn't get the camera out during the trip and thanks for people who are usually more prepared more than myself! :) I was able to see Joel get his diploma and then I took the kiddos out to the car to watch a movie and waited for the ceremony to complete because the boys were getting pretty restless. LOL! Thanks again Anne, we will always treasure these photos!
Thank you so much for letting us share your day with you Joel! We are very proud of you! :)


Joels parents Amie and Keith.


Richard and Rick




The Grandmothers! :)


We were taken out to eat at a really yummy and fun Japenese Steak House. It was great to spend some time visiting with everyone. The kids were well entertained too!


Sponge Bob even made an appearance. Don't worry they didn't cook him too long!








3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

great photos - pass on my congratulations

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Congrats Joel! Looks like you guys had fun. So...when does Joel start pulling in lots and lots of $$? lololol

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Congratulations Joe!

I found you through my follow list so I thought I would come over for a visit! I see you have 2 little special men in your life, too! Isn't that the best?!

Come on over anytime! Have a great week!