Saturday, November 1, 2008

Iron Man and Danny Phantom Paint the Town Red!

Last night with the boys was a real treat for me. Aaron originally wanted to be a spider for Halloween and then we went to the store and he saw the Iron Man costume and he never turned back! :) They have been talking about this night for weeks. Aiden came up with his costume on his own. I really enjoyed them. This is the first year they have been really amped up and thought individually about what they wanted to be dressed up as.
I know that Aaron has the peacock look with his hair and I know that Iron Man does not have spikey hair BUT I had the hairspray in my hand already from working on Aidens that I just couldn't resist and proceeded to make Aarons hair stand up on end. :)



1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Hee hee...Love Danny's hair! Is he just a couple of inches shorter than his brother???? Oh my he's growing fast!