Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day

Okey Dokey, I heard that the groundhog in PA says that we will have an early spring. Then I heard the HEDGEhog at the KC Zoo saw his shadow so we have six more weeks of winter.
I am gonna go with the positive guy. Spring is just around the corner! I don't care if there is another one to two feet of snow on the ground. Thinking positive will bring positive results! Anyone with me? Hello?!?! Its my little world and I like it here.
Yesterday I was down in the dumps and had fear that today would bring more of that. But, with the help of my mothers suggestion, I went outside and put some bird seed out and watched the birds and took some pictures. Man it has done a world of good! What is a good pick-me-up thing you like to do to bring you out of the cabin fever blues? Here are a few pics if ya wanna check 'em out.







THE DOG IS HERE...THE END


2 comments:

Paula said...

Hey! I don't get on here often ( I think this is the first time since I set it up lol). Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your blog!! I'm gonna try to read it and keep up on it ;) Your pictures are awesome. I thought that with the first pic of the boys but ALL of them are good! You are really talented!

Ps...You know I'm new at this so...is this the only place on your blog that I can comment? At the end of each of your entries?

Michele said...

Hey Paula, thanks so much for leaving a comment. I will get back on this. I do have alot of pictures to post still. Just was beginning to get out of the mood. lol! Leaving a comment on here is fine or you and email me. Whatever you are most comfortable with.