Friday, November 9, 2007

My pound puppy.


Aaron is finally getting old enough to go outside by himself. Hooray! The land we bought is starting to pay off! I can go about my business in the house and keep and eye on him through the window. Now I just have Aiden in tow. This is fine. I am really not ready for them to grow up on me.
The other day I looked through the window and I was not able to find Aaron. I went to every room to look out at every angle. No Aaron. I am nervous by now. I run down the stairs and go out the back door. "Aaron!" I yelled a couple of times.
"I'm over here mama!" He yells.
I kept looking for him but I don't see him. Then, my eyes scan over to the dogs pen. He is standing in there staring at me.
He surprises me everyday. I would have never thought to look in the pen with the puppies. He climbed the fence. Actually that is his favorite place to play and be "one of the puppies" now.
Everytime he wants to go out and play I have to stop for a second and think if the puppies were let out of the pen or not. If not, I let Sassy and Blue out so he can run free with them.

No comments: