Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Okay, so I won't name them either...except one :)

The other new members (temporary members) of the family are six male puppies! Blue had her litter on my birthday as a matter of fact. What a present. Even though I am highly aggrivated that Blue got pregnant I am still an animal lover and went into Awwwwww mode instantly. There are four black ones and two brown. The noses are small. I know the dog that got her cause he jumped into the pen that we had her in. I busted him once but I was not on a 24 hour watch...I have little ones myself and I need my sleep. We think he is a Boxer. He knows what I think of him and won't let me get near him. We are talking about keeping one. I really don't want anymore dogs but we lost Shaka not too long ago and DH wants a dog that he can call his own. Sassy and Blue have adopted me. Anyways, I have to find home for five little babies. Want one? Please?!?!?!


Blue is actually a VERY good mama. She won't let Sassy or any other animal near the puppies. She isn't real thrilled with us holding them but she does allow it. She tries to take them out of our hands. We don't hold them too long but we do want them used to people. She just stands as close to us as she can and shakes. When we lay them back down in the dog house she goes in and lays with her back to us so it is difficult to get ahold of anymore. Good mama.

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

congratulations, and I hope you find some good homes soon

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Awwwwww....they're so cute!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Oh they just make me want the whole bunch!!!! I didn't get Brandi till she was four months old so I just got photos of her as a pup. I will send you something special for them to scrapbook them if you want. Just let me know.