Monday, October 15, 2007

Remembering the warm nights.



Well, our nights are starting to get cooler and cooler. Oh well, we knew it was going to happen.
I wanted to post some pictures we took of the boys with the bubble machine outside during one of our remaining warm evenings. It was really neat to see the hundreds of bubbles flying at me. Aaron received the bubble machine for his birthday last month. The boys had a blast (as well as daddy)!
Everyone, please keep Aaron and Rick in your prayers for a speedy recovery. I think they have the touch of the flu bug. Aaron said, "Mama, I have a frog in my throat, and I haven't even been near a pond." LOL!!! I love it! I will never forget some of the things they say. I explained that having a frog in your throat was just a saying and that there was not an actual frog down there. Hehehe. Should I tell him that he sounds hoarse (horse)? *giggle giggle* I could really have fun with some of this. Take care everyone and keep warm.

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Awww...poor boys. Hope they're feeling better. And why are you not cooking your frogs tender enough so they don't get caught in their throats? hahahaha J/K