Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Happenings

As Aunt Hazel would say, I haven't been very good with my postings. Sorry...again. :) Things have been pretty busy here. Aaron and Aiden both have been in summer school for the past month. We have also celebrated Aidens 4th birthday. We have another calf out back and swim lessons are soon to start up.
We are all doing pretty well. I like having alot of things going on. I have to admit. I have not really enjoyed the boys both being away at school. Aiden is gone for only a few hours and Aaron is gone whole day. I feel pretty lonely. I have not been without them this much before. I was so ready for them to start and then I get bummed out that they are gone. You just can't make me happy. LOL! This is their last week of summer school. Hooray!
Temps have been pretty warm last week. Almost in the 100s. Yuck! Thankfully we are back to the normal June temps and we are enjoying them. My mother said we will probably be freezing in August. :)
Anyway, here are some pictures I have taken throughout the month. The first day of school pics were taken with Ricks camera and I will have to post them later. He has his camera with him.



No comments: