Monday, August 17, 2009

School Time

Aaron starts school this coming Thursday and Aiden will start his classes the following Monday. I am excited for them both. I will miss Aaron during the day but at the same time I am looking forward to some alone time with Aiden. His classes are only three hours a day.
Here are some school pictures. They were taken last June for summer school but I took them because it is the first official full day of school for Aaron and Aidens first day of school EVER! The bench that they are sitting on was made by my dad. It is the bus stop bench. The bench is back in the house because I am doing some woodburning on it and I also need to put a stain on it. I don't know if I will finish it this week because this week is a full one. BUT when I do get it done I will post some pictures.
Happy Monday and have a blessed week...



2 comments:

Nana said...

What a day to remember... They are growing up fast, looks like the dogs are waiting on the bus too....

Angela Toucan said...

great bench, hope you get it finished in time.
All the best for the start of school