Friday, August 14, 2009

The Tooth Fairy is El Cheapo!

Last July Aaron lost his first tooth! I was so proud of him. This tooth has been wiggling for what seemed like months. Rick asked him if he wanted him to pull the tooth out for him and Aaron said yes and sat on Daddys lap while Rick pulled it out. He didn't whine or flinch. I was suprised cause I was on the couch next to them flinching the whole time! :) Aaron put the tooth under his pillow that night. The next morning he found a dollar and Aaron said, "Thats it? I only get a dollar?" I told him yes cause it was only one tooth. Would he like me to knock some more out so he can have some more money? "Nooooooo mom", he said. They never cease to surprise me. LOL!

1 comment:

Nana said...

This is special pic for me, thanks for this one......