Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 I Loves


1. I love it when we are blessed with a sunny 60 degree day at the very end of December.

2. I love it when I get to play cards with my mom.

3. I love it when Aiden tells me that he likes and loves me.

4. I love it when my hubby is home from work (especially on Fridays).

5. I love it when I get to catch up with my good friends.

6. I love it when I tell my boys I am going to vacuum and I can hear their feet running around picking up all the things they love before I vacuum them up into the unknown.

7. I love it when Aaron flaps his arm around when he is excited about something.

8. I love it when my home is finally clean...even if it only lasts for a day.

9. I love it when I find a good book.

10. I love it when the boys are on vacation from school. I love them here.

No comments: