Monday, December 27, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We sure did and we still have a week off before school starts back. Here are some pictures of the boys from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Gram and Grandpa always gives us all PJs on Christmas Eve. This year the boys pajamas were How to Train Your Dragon themed. They loved them. Especially the wings! They were sooo wound up and bouncing off the walls!



At Grandmas, our cousins gave the boys some "reindeer food". It was a combination of oatmeal and glitter. Very neat. We went out side and sprinkled the food on the ground in preparation for Santa and his reindeer.




On Christmas Eve we had some snow. It was pretty and NOTHING like last years snow. Yay!



The boys received alot of great gifts and one of the best was from Gram and Grandpa. Their own personal DVD players. Aiden has watched the movie Cars over and over again on it already. I like it because they are still with us in the living room and Rick and I can watch something besides cartoons.

I hope everyone has a blessed New Year. Be Safe and Keep Warm! Thank you for everyone keeping up with our family and sending us such wonderful comments and emails. We love to hear from all of you and I will keep trying to keep up with the blog some more in 2011.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did they get those pj's. I have one pair that were a gift but my kids fight over them so I'm trying to get a few more pairs