Monday, August 27, 2007

Before the sun turned everything brown...
















I took these pictures in July when the boys could still dig in the flower bed. Now it is hard as a rock. The nature pics were taken one morning shortly after Rick left for work and the kids were still asleep. The fog was really pretty and everything was covered in dew. I loved it! These were all taken at the house as well. The one with the kids and the hibiscus is in my back yard. The one with the trees was on the front and side.
Some people have seen the pics already from my space but this is for the ones who don't go to my space. BTW...I will be closing out that account soon and just updating here. Talk to everyone later!





1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

I love the chair pic. And what's all of that white stuff on top of Rick's head? hahahaha