Thursday, August 30, 2007

Watch out for garage sales





Okay, anyboby who knows me just a little bit knows that I like to go to garage sales. Well, you think I would learn my lesson and realize that I am just a sucker. Earlier this summer I was innocently driving back home from the bank and saw the standard bright orange garage sale signs. I managed to talk myself into stopping cause who knows, I might find a good deal. Right.


Anyways, there was a guy walking around holding this sweet innocent looking puppy and I was in love. The guy put the pup down and left so then I started asking questions. Guess what! The pup had a sister and they were free! You know, I have two kids who each need their own pup to grow up with. I am such a cool mom! Needless to say, we already have a 15 year old dog and a Jack Russell (who acts like an old man) and two cats. So we are now the proud owners of Sassy & Blue. They are the most tender hearted and the most goofy pups around. They play consantly. They remind me of a couple of sumo wrestlers.


One night Rick and I were walking back to the house, Sassy and Blue were doing their famous wrestling and running at the same time moves and then they hit a tree. I wouldn't have laughed so hard if there wasn't a little yelp and the whole tree shook. It was great! It would be nice if I could be just half as care free.

BTW...The cat HATES me.

No comments: