Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hello!





Well, I have decided to start blogging here to help keep loved ones informed of what is going on in our life and to let me run my mouth so to speak instead of making Rick listen to me ramble.


First things first, Aiden was such a sweety yesterday and plucked almost all the keys off of our laptop. We were able to get the keys back on, BUT...the B key doesn't work very well so if you notice some funny words, it is because I was not pressing down hard enough onto the keys. LOL. Everyone is doing fine here and the weather has cool down a bit. I was able to get out yesterday and take some pics. The pics of the boys walking down the path is our driveway. Aaron was checking the mail and Aiden went with him. I don't know who all has been told, but we bought our first house last March and we love it here. We live on a little over 4 acres so the boys can run, run and run. I will get some pics of the house on here soon. Well, that is all for now, please check back regularly because I will try to keep this up. Love you all!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Thanks for the pics. I miss seeing ya'll and really appreciate the blog. If I can just get on my computer so I can check it often. Wish we could visit and see your house. Sounds so nice to have all that space for the kids to play. James and Daniel grew up here where we live now and roamed all over Glenwild. Some of the stories they tell now makes my hair stand on end. I know that God must have guardian angels around children. Love ya'll and wish we could see you. Aunt Mary and Uncle Dwight