Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Please don't eat the chalk.







Today is suppose to be another scorcher. I got the kids out for a little bit this morning before it got too hot. Gram picked up a chalkboard for the boys earlier this summer and it is a hit. I have it outside right now and for some reason they fight over it every time. Aarons art work was a picture of me (can't you tell) and he told me that he needed to give me a mouth. While he was telling me that, Aiden came by and put a mouth on it. Aaron looked back at his drawing and said, "oh, you already have a mouth." and went on with his work. Hehehe I was impressed with Aiden cause this was actually the only few seconds he was not trying to eat the chalk. What a battle. So tell me, he eats everything but veggies?!?!? Why is that?



One more kid story, earlier this morning Aaron was upset that he had to watch Blues Clues cause that is what Aiden really likes. Aaron threw himself on the floor and proceeded to throw a fit. I told him to go lay in his bed until he got rid of his attitude.



A few minutes later he yells down the stairs, "Mommy! I changed my whiney butt!" LOL. I had to let him back downstairs after that.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,

That is so adorable!!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!! What is Richard having surgery for?

Lots of Love,

Misty

Betty "CC" Gray said...

OMG! Look at how big the boys have gotten. What are you guys feeding them out there on the farm? Pure grown grits? hahahahahaa