Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DigiScrapping

Well, I have found another hobby! (Thanks Betty!) I have discovered the world of digital scrapbooking and I love it. I am keeping a watchful eye out as my hubby is wondering if I will ever get off line. Anyways, I would like to share with you one of my recent pages. What do you think?

Every year, we get together with my DHs side of the family and we celebrate Thanksgiving. Since we live so far away from each other we also celebrate Christmas while we are together. The last time that we were together I asked them to take pictures for our Christmas card and it turned out to be a photo shoot. It was interesting. Getting four kids to look at the camera and stay interested was quite a task.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great. Must have taken quit a while to put it together. I was able to print it. It printed a size 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, that's good enough for me....Nana

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Well, look at you! I love it. I bet it DID take quite a while to put it together. hee hee hee.

Angela Toucan said...

Fantastic page Michele! Glad you're enjoying you're new hobby. I'm addicted to it!
And, I've just joined the blogger community.