Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Puppy Therapy


While we were in Iowa I had a chance to go with my sister-in-law to the hospital and take her puppy for his first visit with patients and help in puppy therapy. It was waaayyy cool. I (for just a moment) thought it would be neat to do here at home. I got over it! LOL! The puppy (Q.T.) was brought around to several rooms to help give some of the patients a happy boost. My neice and nephew came along as well which I thought was totally cool for them as well. No, I didn't bring my boys...Sorry but two kiddos was enough in a hospital! Q.T. was a huge hit and afterwards I think he slept for the rest of the day. He is only about 4 months old and weighs only about a pound and a half. Awwwwww!!! Maybe when the boys are older I might consider doing something like that.

No comments: