Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What I learned during my visit in Iowa #2

Sidekicks don't have super powers!!!!

One day the kids decided to play dress up. Actually it was my neices idea and when she yelled out the idea to the boys I was a little unsure of what would come out of it. She is very much a girly girl and I just knew she would talk to boys into putting on one of her princess dresses or something but I was pleasantly suprised when they all came down in super hero getups!! Now, I have to tell you that my neice was still a girly girl and came down with the prettiest cape and a tiara. I smiled and asked her what her super powers were. She instantly told me that she didn't have super powers. She was a sidekick!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

That is so cute! Look at Camouflage Boy and Super Red Man! They are too cute.

Angela Toucan said...

awwwwwwww