Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School




Wow I cannot believe it is school time now. The day started off well and I pray that the boys day continues to do so. This is my first full day alone for almost seven years! I really can't say I am excited or sad. Things happened so quickly but the place is REAL quiet. Thought....hmmmmm....I should update my blog. Freedom of choice! Fun! Okay, I might like the time alone...today...for now.

Are they home yet? Ho Hum...
Is Aiden doing super hero moves in front of the class?
Is he eating everyones snack?
I bet he is already trying to learn how to read.



Is Aaron wiggling so much that he has fallen out of his chair?
Is he showing all his friends his THREE missing front teeth?
Does he remember how to read?



Why isn't Rick calling me? Doesn't he know I am alone and lonely?
Will the boys be embarrassed if I try and look in the windows of their classrooms?
Will I get arrested?
Should I just yell, "keep your hands off your brother!!!" in an empty house and will it make me feel better?

Wow I miss them... tick tock tick tock

2 comments:

Amber Jones said...

Wow, they really started early. My kids don't go till Aug. 23rd. Jaydon and Trenton can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Oh for the mixed emotions. You can't decide if you want to cry, laugh or sleep. It will get better as the days go by, just take one day at a time. Nana