Thursday, December 6, 2007

For all of my friends in the South!


It is snowing! This is our second snow for the season but this one is heavier than the one that came on Thanksgiving. Beautiful! We are suppose to get about 4 inches today. Who knows, maybe there will be more. Schools have been let out early also.

This morning we had to make an emergency trip to dollar general. We were out of diapers! Anyways, we got home as the snow was really starting to pick up. Aaron wanted to play outside in it. I told him that would be fine cause I knew he wouldn't last long. He had his hat down so far because he didn't want his ears to get cold. LOL! I think he was aiming to keep even his feet warm! Check out the pics. The ones of Aaron were taken shortly after the snow started. The next were a couple of hours later and still the snow is falling. Hmmmm...Peace. Everything is so quiet outside. I am ready for my hubby to be home, safe and warm.

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

I'm sooooooooo jealous. Thanks for sharing. This will probably be the only snow I see this year! :-)