Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where is that ice pick when I need it?!?



Well, if anyone has been watching the news, we have been slammed up side the head with winter. The temp is in the teens and the ice is everywhere. I guess we are going to get another round tomorrow night sometime. It is suppose to be an ice storm. That doesn't upset me too much cause I have things scheduled for Tuesday and maybe with school possibly being cancelled, I will be able to stay home cozy with the kiddos! Hmmmmm.
I went outside for a little while this afternoon to take some pictures around our house. The one with the house in it is from the side of my yard looking out in the neighborhood. The one with the grass is where I flung that spider last summer when he thought it was a good idea to camp out in one of my clothes pins. Grrrr!
Anyways, please help me pray to keep the people that have to travel in the nasty weather to please come home safe to their families. Mainly my hubby!!! ;) What can ya expect? I am kinda fond of the guy.

1 comment:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Wow! I hope that all is okay your way. I saw that the mid-west was pretty bad off.