Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just use your Imagination

Last night we were on out way to church and Aaron was in the back seat roaring with all of his might. This is something that he does regularly. If he is not doing that he is either barking or making some kind of animal sound as loud as his little lungs can make. As usual, this roaring was beginning to get to the rest of us and I told him to quiet down. He is quiet for a few minutes and then he said, "Mom I was just using my imagination. I was a dinosaur." I look at Rick and he is grinning from ear to ear. I can't believe how much he picks up. I told him to please just use his imagination quietly. Then he told me he was just thinking and then with a few minutes of peace the monster dinosaur came back out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give our dinasour kids a hug, the pics are precious, Love Papa & Nana

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Aww...how cute. Imaginations are the best!