Monday, December 31, 2007

The incredible edible egg!!!


I just want to share with everyone! I have reached a new status as a mommy! I mean this is border line super hero status! I am as proud as a peacock! Are you ready to hear why?

Yesterday, I was making breakfast and the kids were in the kitchen cause they think that is the place to be whenever mommy cooks. Aaron stands there and says, "Mama, you are incredible with that egg." LOLOLOLOLOLOL Finally, someone who appreciates the little things I do. :)

2 comments:

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Well, well, well, Mrs. Incredible! haahaha That is so cute. Keep working your magic girl. And who took the pic. It's great to be able to see you. Totally diggin all of the textures you got going on in there.

Michele said...

My cousin Jennie took the pic. Of course I needed to be in this picture! Its all about ME! LOL Thanks so much for your encouragement Betty!