Thursday, September 20, 2007

Geocaching


One of my favorite hobbies is geocaching. I call it a modern day treasure hunt. It gets me and my family outside and walking with a purpose. Hehehe You goto the geocaching website and locate hides that people have placed through out the world and then, armed with a GPS and some coordinates we try to go out and find the cache. I have a really good time with it. People sometimes have caches large enough to leave "treasures" inside which my children really enjoy. If you take something out, you need to put something back in its place. I enjoy it and if it at all interests you just look up www.geocaching.com and go find your first treasure.

Yesterday, we found a couple of caches. Linda, a geocache newbie went with us and located her first find. Woohoo Linda! I think she is going to do it again with her daughter next time. We were going to do another one after that but the boys had all they could take.

No comments: