Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seasons change...oh well




I am a warm weather kind of girl. I hate the idea that summer is coming to an end. BUT...at the same time I enjoy the change. I know I am confusing but I have been this way for years. Oh well, what can you do. Our biggest project of the weekend was taking down the *sniff sniff* pool.



I have to say that we were pretty successful this summer. Through swimming lessons, Aaron has turned into fish and swims pretty well under water. He can hold his breath for a nerve wrecking amount of time. Aiden can go under water as well but he still comes back up with a look of complete surprise everytime. Aiden even went down the big slide at the public pool. Once.


I was the proud finder of our pool at home from a garage sale. Got a great deal and once we patched up the holes we were well on our way. Opps. My hubby still even says it was a good deal. Therefore, I feel that it was a complete success.

One good thing about losing the leaves off of all of the trees is that once again, we will have a better view of a pretty spectacular sunrise from our bedroom window. But you know, the sunsets are just as awesome.

No comments: